Behind The Scenes
Aaron L Speer
Hello Book Fanatics,
Aaron L Speer is here with us today. I’m so excited to have him here. Let’s take a look ‘Behind The Scenes’ with Aaron. When you’re done here, visit the blog page on Facebook. He’s hanging out with us all day, 10/28.
Author Interview Questions:
1. What is your Author pen name?
2. What genre(s) do you write & why?
Because i wanted to challenge myself and bring something different to the genre. Things people had never seen before. So far, I think I have succeeded. I have both para and non para fans enjoying my main series.
3. What inspired you to become an author?
Boredom. I day dream a lot now, but it was worse as a kid. I HATED school with a passion and my mind just drifted off time and time again, thinking of adventures, far off places, blood guts and glory. And women! Can’t forget the women
4. What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
Believe in yourself and your story. Listen to people’s advice that you trust but if you keep the story and the love of writing in your mind, the low times of no sales/interactions will be easier
5. What do you like the most and least about being an author?
Most is the writing, and interacting with readers. Best job in the world. Worst is trying to cram writing around a 50 hour a week job
6. Have you ever had writer’s block? If so, what did you do to get past it?
I listen to music. Music is my muse
7. Who are your favorite authors?
Mario Puzo, JK Rowling Roald Dahl, Valerie Roeseler, Belle Brooks
8. What’s next for you; any upcoming events, new releases and etc.?
The fourth book in my series, Pack Master
9. Where can we find you and your work?
Get your FANG BITE:
FB Page: http://bit.ly/2tjUuQg
Amazon Page: http://amzn.to/2enuF5L
GoodReads Page: http://bit.ly/2ie0qRq
Enter Speerverse Fanatics: http://bit.ly/2qKTMG7
And if you’re ever needing a Speerverse fix and don’t have access to your FANG BITE….No Worries, Just remember aaronlspeer.com
If you’re a reviewer looking for great books to read, come join us in Speerverse Reviewers: